We are looking for a Creative Writer to constructs various copy for a range of audiences. Our writers are usually passionate about creative ideas and can express these ideas with clarity. Our Creative Writers are responsible for our story direction and creation, ebooks, blog articles, scripts, and other story marketing materials. Also our Creative Writers are responsible for using the written word to express ideas or tell a story. They create content using various multimedia formats that can be read, listened to, or viewed onscreen.Primary responsibilities
- Develop original CST content for fiction, nonfiction, and short stories.
- Use the written word to express story lines and ideas.
- Write stories or content for magazines, trade journals, newsletters, and blogs.
- Produce content for radio and television broadcasts, motion pictures, and other types of performance.
- Develop scripted material for the Web and other communication devices.
- Conduct extensive research on various topics.
- Write outlines and rough drafts.
- Appropriately source and cite resources.
- Edit content for correct spelling and grammar.
- Work with editors to revise and rewrite sections.
- Perform extensive fact-checking.
- Arrange material in chapters or parts.
- Use desktop or electronic publishing software.
- Maintain blogs to keep in touch with fans and readers.
Please complete the following assessment and send with your application: