We’re on our way to creating an amazing, entertaining, educational, and unique game experience. And like all great journeys, this one begins with a first step.
Right now we’re focused on phase one: building the foundation. Though small in comparison to what the game will become, this beta launch gives us the opportunity to test core ideas, interact with kids, parents, and teachers, and gain the support we need to build a rich and immersive story world.
Every scene is first developed by our talented storyboard artists.
Storyboards include action, point of view, and color treatments.
Storyboards are handed off to our 3D and animation teams.
Then our Game Experience team integrates the final 3D scenes into the game.
Help us get to Phase Two. Pledge $10 on Kickstarter and you’ll receive...
- 12 months of free access to Children’s Story Time.
- 13 interactive stories (a new story will be added each moth).
- Read-To-Me option narrated by professional voice actors.
- Dozens of games that are fun, challenging, and educational.
- Beautifully illustrated picture books of the original fairy tales.
- eBooks, coloring books, flash cards and other bonus learning materials.